We’ve had requests on how to do basic bike maintenance. Feel free to reach out and contact us if you would be interested in attending an informational session on it. If we can get a group together, Todd will host a clinic.
Plan to bring your bike. You can learn to do maintenance on your own bike and have it ready to ride. Todd will cover basic things like:
– How to check air pressure and put air in your tires
– How much air to put in your tires
– How and when to clean and lube your chain and which lube to use
– How to change a tire on the road and what tools will you’ll need.
– Anything else you’d like to know.